Hi! Do you believe in fairies?


Silly question isn't it? Of course you do! How couldn't you believe?
Because always remember, every time you say I don't believe in fairies one of them dies!



Am I crazy? Well, maybe! Who isn't a little bit? Personally I don't mind, I love crazy people that have their own beautiful ideas, that think out of the box, people that "normal" people like to call crazy.
I think that, it is important to keep some magic around us, around the world, if you look close enough you will see that the world is in a tragic place, full of war, bad people, terrorism, etc, we kinda forget that we live in a beautiful planet.
This is our HOME! 
So like a child in the kindergarden, I choose to see the magic sometimes instead of the grey reality. It's my way of coping and still dream.
My husband sometimes says to me while laughing that I don't grow, yes I don't, I age but I love my inner child so much that I want to keep her with me forever.

So!
Hi!
My name is Neka, I'm 25 years old.
I was born in 9 of November and I'm a Scorpio woman.
I was born in a small (very small) town and I moved into a bigger city 7 years ago where I found the love of my life, now my husband.
I'm a mother of a bunny called Happy and 3 aquatic turtles:Torterra, Franklin and Pintas. We are all very happy.
And yes I still dream, I still belive in magic, why not? It makes the world a better place, so...

Comentários